Olight S1R Baton
Ships in 3-5 Days!
The perfect EDC torch went on steroids! Now 900 lumens!
The S1R baton (S1R) is a side-switch, rechargeable EDC flashlight, powered by one RCR123 rechargeable lithium battery of high discharging rate, giving a maximum output of 900 lumens. It utilizes a Cree XM-L2 LED. Coupled with a TIR optic lens of high light transmission rate, it can deliver a balanced beam. The S1R has five brightness levels and a strobe mode, covering an output range of 0.5 to 900 lumens. The outer appearance of S1R follows the style of the BATON Series. It comes with a magnetic USB charging cable.
- Cree XM-L2 LED
- Powered by a 550mAh RCR123 customized battery of five times discharging rate, giving a maximum output up to 900 lumens
- The flashlight can be charged through the magnetic contact charging port (other batteries may also be used in S1R, but cannot be charged)
- New 750mA portable USB charging cable
- Brightness increases or decreases gradually: when the flashlight is switched on/off, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Flat magnetic tail cap that allows it to be secured to ferrous metal surfaces as a hands-free option
- Lockout mode can be activated on the side switch for accidental triggering protection, along with a low-voltage indicator underneath
- Reverse polarity protection circuits
- Timer Setting: Short (3 minutes) and long (9 minutes)
- The standby current is below 30uA
- User Manual
- MCC Magnetic Charging Cable
- 550mAh 5C RCR123A Battery